Fall is probably my favorite season! I love the cold breeze but it’s not freezing like in winter. I also love fall colors like reds, browns and orange! I love wearing warm makeup and I enjoyed wearing it more when it’s Fall. 🙂 And of course, it’s that time of the year to wear dark lippies, yay!!! So I want to share with you guys my everyday Fall makeup with dark lipstick. And don’t be afraid to wear dark lippies at work or school because I’ll show you a trick on how to make it subtle! 😉
I love using Bite Beauty Multisticks because they are so handy and very versatile! I know a lot of people struggle with using it as an eyeshadow, but if you use a trusty eyeshadow primer then you should be good to go! I tried a few eyeshadow primers with these multisticks and only the NARS eyeshadow primer worked the best for me. It didn’t crease on me even after 15 hours! Trust me, I have oily eyelids. 😛
*Check out my review and swatches of Bite Beauty Multisticks here!
- Primer: Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primer in Mood Light
- Foundation: Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF45 in Light to Medium
- Concealer: Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème in Light 03
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Bite Beauty Multistick in Praline
- Setting Powder: Sephora Matte Perfection Powder in 36 Golden Fawn
- Highlighter: Too Faced Candlelight Glow in Rosy Glow
- Using NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, I applied this primer in my lids and blend it using my ring finger.
- Using Morphe E28 round blender brush, I blend Bite Beauty Multistick in Anise into my crease and outer V. I repeat this step for three times or more concentrating in my outer crease to give it a dimension.
- Using my ring finger, I pat some Bite Beauty Multistick in Honeywheat into my lids.
- Using Morphe R45 angled liner, I line my upper lids with Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Espresso Ink. I like using this black brown shade since it’s more subtle than a regular black eyeliner.
- I curled my eyelashes with Kevin Aucoin eyelash curler.
- I applied mascara on my upper lashes. For long and fuller lashes, I used Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Mascara first and top it off with Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara. And then eyes are done!!
I have two options to show you for lips. There are days when I use Bite Beauty Multisticks Praline then top it off with Honeywheat, and there are days when I like using brown orange shades like ColourPop Taurus lippie stix and Taurus lip liner. For this look, I’m using ColourPop Taurus lippie stix and lippie pencil. 🙂
- I prep my lips first my exfoliating it. I like using Lush The Kiss lip scrub (a Valentine limited edition lip scrub). 🙂
- I used the ColourPop Taurus lip liner and lined my lips. Afterwards, I applied ColourPop Taurus lippie stix all over my lips.
- To make make my dark lipstick subtle, I used a cotton bud and smudged the outer edges of my lips. This will soften out the edges and makes my lipstick not harsh at all. 🙂
Here is the final look! 🙂
So there goes my Fall Makeup routine! It’s very long lasting and I can easily wear it at work too! I love wearing this makeup look since these multisticks are very versatile and the shades are very pretty! I can bring these as an emergency makeup for my eyes, lips, and cheeks! Who wouldn’t love that?!
What’s your favorite Fall makeup staple? Do you love wearing dark lipsticks too? Share it with me in the comments below! 🙂
Let’s connect! I would love to be friends with you!3